Saturday, October 30, 2010

Service of the Seed

From within we grow as the seeds of the earth.  Life is ignited and progress begins.  We are to treat ourselves and others as seeds, full of potential and waiting to burst forth with God’s own plan.  Cultivate, do not annihilate, your own seed or those God has placed in his Garden.  Give proper soil for the soul to flourish for when the ground is too tamped it will be a struggle to burst forth with your shining glory, which is a reflection of the face of God.

How little respect we have for the ground on which we sow our own lives.  Distractions abound. Noise of the common desires crushes the sound from within which calls you to be one of God’s own plantings.  His garden.  His flowers and tall trees.

For when you are in harmony with God’s desires, not those of changing fancy, then you may hear the call of those who need you - other souls - seeds who are on precarious perch or who want only to hear a song in their heart again.  For by being gardeners of your fellow man you serve as the hands of the Almighty.  You are one with the Song of the Earth – Calistrophe.


Prayer to Quiet the Soul

Please Divine Gardener of my Eternal Soul
    which wakes to the sunrise of your beautiful plan of creation
          and sleeps as the sun sets on the day I call a life
              set me on the course of caring and nurturing all those I know
                   and those I do not.

As the sun moves across us all
            In the course of our growth
                        Let me not forget how to turn towards your warmth
                                    So I may fully rise from the darkness of my own internal seed
                                           And burst forth as a beautiful flower of the world.

May I give beauty to those whose eyes are tired
            May I give my fruits to those who are hungry
                        And shade to those who can’t bear the burden of daylight.
                                   
Let me see us all as one Garden
            Pass over me with the water I need
                        And let me gain my strength from the soil
                                    Of your Eternal Plan

For the Divine resides within me and all around me and I am forever grateful.




A Prayer for those who are weak and need to call upon the strength of the Gardener

It is with an open heart I come
            To my fellow wanderers on this Earth
                        My seed is like a puff flying through the wind
                                    And is as unsettled as the butterfly

Help me rest upon soil which is not of sand or clay
            Lead me to those who know the right soil
                        Where my roots may grow deeply
                       
Blow, oh beautiful Breath of God,
            And send me to the right shores of the river bank
                        Where I may see the wonders of your creation
                                    And know that I am like all the seeds of the Earth.

You carefully designed the seed of my soul
            And gave it to me to nurture
                        May I not forget that I am part
                                    Of Your grand Design

For it is now that I am lost
            I seek Your Aid
                        Let me rest and
                                    Find the sunlight at the break of day

Send to me only those gardeners
            Who can tend to my growth
                        Who will assist me in finding rich soil
                                    Let the rain I so desperately need
Flow, but not overwhelm me

May I feel the eternal pull of the Moon
            To know my Existence resides outside
                        Of this shell of a seed

I ask that when my growth is complete,
            I remember how it felt to be without the proper soil and light
                        How desperate we can be for the water
                                    Another can so freely give

Let me become the caretaker of your Garden, O Mighty Creator     

No comments:

Post a Comment